Sunday, June 29, 2008

Shots from Glen and Tanya's farm and a frustrated sparrow

note: These pictures were taken by Glen B. on his new camera. I thought he did a pretty good job. I didn't ask if I could post them here, so if they disappear you'll know he was upset..
"OH, OH, don't look now, Glens got a new camera! Who knows where our picture will end up--probably on a blog somewhere...) ..oh well, at least we've got grass up to our bellies "

"You have GOT to be kidding! They sheared all my beautiful hair so my head looks too big, THEN they come and take my picture!!"

"HEE, HEE--Not us, WE didn't do anything wrong!! "
" Hey, are you going to take my picture!!?? Give me a chance to get ready, huh," click
"Not another picture!! I've had it .. no, no, no, no!!! "







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Those are some really neat pictures - thanks for sharing. My favorite is the sparrow.