Well hello, great auntie! My how you've aged! Don't get us wrong, though, you're still lookin' pretty good! Thanks for sharing the nice pics. Hope you're finally getting some sunny weather. We sure had a beautiful day down here.
She wouldn't happen to be one of those "80 and over" folks that participated in our age pole would it DAD?!?
Are you ever going to disclose who this Great Auntie is? Hummmmm, is it Kyla?
Oh, sorry, Yes it is Kyla. I'll bet you recognize that mask from quite a few years ago, huh Mary Ann? I think I remember it being used at a few birthday parties, and the time you and Eilene T. kidnapped your uncle Duane C at the family reunion!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well hello, great auntie! My how you've aged! Don't get us wrong, though, you're still lookin' pretty good!
Thanks for sharing the nice pics. Hope you're finally getting some sunny weather. We sure had a beautiful day down here.
She wouldn't happen to be one of those "80 and over" folks that participated in our age pole would it DAD?!?
Are you ever going to disclose who this Great Auntie is? Hummmmm, is it Kyla?
Oh, sorry, Yes it is Kyla. I'll bet you recognize that mask from quite a few years ago, huh Mary Ann? I think I remember it being used at a few birthday parties, and the time you and Eilene T. kidnapped your uncle Duane C at the family reunion!
Post a Comment